Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Words. Brain. Brain Words.

I can't give proper description to the whirlwind that was this semester. I wish I could. It has all gone so quickly yet I feel as if I've been in graduate school for years. Hard to believe it's been 3 months.

I have words and snippets of updates to provide but I am incapable right now of writing out the story of my life since the previous post. 

After one class I knew that graduate school was the best decision I've ever made.

I have amazing news that I'll be making public soon.

Vera Bradley.com is now in my top 12 when opening a new broswer tab.

I now have three jobs and I'm still broke.

I worked for 7 hours in the mall in BBW on black friday. I was the only returning-seasonal person that day, so it became my duty to teach the boy stocker how to go to the basement and lug boxes. So I had to go to the basement with him and lug boxes. Then the other guy who was gonna do it with him the rest of the day didn't show up. So it was me again. Four separate times.

For a single class I read 20 novellas and I am currently procrastinating my final paper because I have nothing to say about them in the context of the topics provided.

My final paper is due today. I have a writing center appointment at 10 am. Which means I have to leave my house at no later than 9:15. which is in 7 hours.

I have a date on Sunday.

I am wondering what I have done to make someone stop talking to me.

I'm quitting my food service job soon. I will miss parts of it. I gave my 2 weeks, let's see if I get accused of not.

I follow 8 accounts on Instagram that only post photos of Australia. I guess I am a masochist.

I sucked a helium balloon twice today and my mom deflated it in the house and now all I can smell is helium and it's been hours and I don't understand and I don't like it.

I had a plain latte at Starbucks today. It was actually very good, and I was impressed. Haven't had a good one since Sydney.

My final paper is due today, but my other two finals are due next monday and tuesday. which gives me just this piddly weekend to get shit done. and I happen to be working all 4 days for the first time in weeks this week of all times.

My final paper is due today. I should go to sleep now and wake up really early.

My final paper is due today. I should stay up all night until it's done and then use the writing center appointment as a first draft revision session.

My final paper is due today. I am going out to lunch today with Sara and we will be getting pizza. and I will be regaling her with my inability to write this paper.

I saw Frozen yesterday with my mom. I loved it. I am obsessed with it actually.

I miss my sister.

I'ma sleep.
Then wake up early.
Then open a word doc.
Then write an 8-10 page paper.


it's gonna happen.
happen sometime.
maybe this time.
I'll win.





No comments:

Post a Comment